Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Obsessed with chino shorts!

Crazy for Chino
This summer I have been trying to up my wardrobe. In other words I want more classic pieces that will last me more then one summer. I am kind of over the whole high waisted denim shorts thing. Of course I still have some and I will still wear them, but my go-to short this summer is chino shorts from J Crew! These shorts are PERFECT. They come in multiple lengths (depending on your comfort level/ age). My mom loves the 7 inch shorts and I usually go for the 3, 4, or 5 inch. So, no matter what they have a great length for you. Also, I have gotten all of mine on sale! The purple ones below were $10 then the neon pink ones were only $18. If you look hard enough you can find good deals on these!

How I style them: 
Here are two previous OOTDs that feature my fabulous chino shorts. How would you style them? 

 

My collection: 
My collection contains a neon pink and green pair, classic white, a pastel purple pair, and a chambray polka dot pair. I am slowly building up a pretty good collection! 





4 comments:

  1. those shorts look so pretty and confy! im a girl who loveeees shorts!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear shorts because I'm super self conscious about my legs, but the NYC summer is already unbearably hot and jeans aren't cutting it anymore. I don't know what to do!

    xo caro, the caro diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest the 7 inch chino shorts from J Crew! They go down to the knee and those are the ones my mom wears and she is kind of the same way and she feels fine in them! Or I would suggest a capri that is made of really light fabric so its more breathable.
      here is a link to some that are on sale! https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/shorts/solid/PRD~35756/35756.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=7+INCH+CHINO&isSaleItem=false&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row0

      Delete
  3. I love chino shorts! I have them in khaki, green, navy with pineapples, navy with anchors, and yellow and white striped. Love them!

    ReplyDelete